The expedition begins in Bialowieza Forest. With Bialowieza – day trip to the Belarusian side, the part of the Forest located beyond our eastern border. After returning to Bialowieza with Belarus along the eastern border to the tank Siemianówka – located in the northern part of the Bialowieza Forest. The next day – the route runs through the charming, picturesque Orthodox villages in a quiet, agricultural landscapes. Drohiczyn and runs along the course of the Bug. Then the eastern wall along the border with Belarus to the north towards the Bialowieza Forest
Arrival to Białowieża, evening dinner. There is possibility to go for short trip arround Białowieża or visit museum of nature.
Belarusian part of the Bialowieza Forest: This is a guided trip abroad EU by foot-bicycle border crossing in Grudki near Bialowieza. It is necessary to have with you a valid passport and a special pass (we provide it).
The route tour of the Belarusian part of the Bialowieza Forest is arranged at place with a group. The range of possibilities of arranging the program is quite large, and depends on the needs of participants; can be set to a greater number of pedaling, or the “wilder” – the northern part of the Forest, or just go to Kamieniuki and focus on the small village – make use of the variety of offers prepared for tourists (visiting the Museum of Nature, aviaries demonstration of forest animals, shopping and so on). You can on the way to or from Kamieniuk get to the headquarters of Grandfather Frost, to take part in the artistic programme or restrict only to see the place from the outside. You can visit the National Museum Being prepared – or skip this step.
The trip is optional – if you don’t decide to take part in it – you can go for trip arround and see all attractions like museum of nature, bison reserve and many more.
Bialowieza – Narew: From the Bialowieza Forest path by the side of the tank Siemianówka. The route leads through the northern part of the forest towards the Narewka and ends on Reservoir Siemianówka.
Narew – Dubicze Cerkiewne: route is running through villages, towns and quiet, agricultural landscape. Scenic views, nice people.
Dubicze Cerkiewne – Drohiczyn: Running south, towards the Bug. On the way visit to Christ’s Transfiguration Orthodox church on the Holy Mount of Grabarka.
Drohiczyn – Niemirów: the route passes the banks of the River Bug – with amazing, incredibly picturesque views of the river valley. This is called “Breakthrough of Podlasie Bug River” – with meandering river forming the “cutting” in a deep glacial plateaus at 20 – 30 meters very picturesque canyon.
Niemirów – Czeremcha: After crossing the Bug River trail leads road running along the eastern border of Polish and Belarus to the north towards the Bialowieza Forest. The route runs through a small, sleepy, largely orthodox village was, from romantic orthodox churches, cut through the field boundary strips and shelterbelts and valleys of small rivers, criss-crossing the landscape.
Czeremcha – Bialowieza: the route runs through the village located on the border and then through the Forest. Route forest, running through the most primeval forest in Europe.
Białowieża – Departure after breakfast.
What is included:
490 EUR – Basic Tour:
– 8 nights in pensions (double/twin rooms)
– 8 breakfasts and evening meals (Half Board)
– daily luggage transfers
– detailed maps with .pdf and .gpx format
– help in any case
+395 EUR for Comfort Package:
– best possible hotels on road
– lunch packets or arranged lunches if possible
+290 EUR for Fly & Bike Package:
– transfer from/to Warsaw’s airports
– bike and traveling bike bags included
+230 EUR for single room basic tour
+430 EUR for single room in Comfort Package
+65 EUR for optional trip to Belarussian part of Białowieza Forest
All prices are per person.
1. Minimum group – 2 persons
2. You should have got a min. 6 months valid passport with you to make a check-in and cross the Belarussian border.
3. Please book as soon as possible to provide you the maximum comfort.
4. Start date is any, depends only from your desire. There is the possibility to start the trip in another, the selected by you point. If you have any questions, please contact us.
5. If you decide to take part in trip to Belarussian part of Bialowieża forrest – please send us a scan your passport (page with foto) to make a special pass to Belarussian border.
6. Trip to Belarussian part is optional and extra pay – but we provide a tour guide and lunch. If you need translation by guide at Belarusian attractions you are obligated to buy the entrances fee to the guide.